Friday, March 3, 2017

Week 4: Spring Break

Hello World!


I know, nothing much this week, but I can't wait to get back to work next week! I spent my Spring Break just reading some papers, and relaxing and watching movies. The Oscars were entertaining, and beyond that, I watched what I think is the first presidential thing Trump has done. I liked his address to Congress and I felt it was a move in the right direction. I know that for the sophomores, your spring break is this week, so enjoy your break! Feel free to ask any questions in the comments down below! Thank you

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sri! I hope you enjoyed your break :D It's always so refreshing to have some time off for yourself, and come back with a new mindset. Breaks like this are food for the soul, and give us something to look forward to in our hectic, day-to-day lives. Can't wait to see what you do next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saleena! It was very refreshing to take my mind off of my program. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sri! Favorite movie you watched this week? Hope you had some good time off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! I liked the Accountant, but Lion was my favorite movie that I watched this week. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sri. Its good to hear that you got a break from all your hard work. Can't wait to hear the progress you will make in week 5. By the way, which movies did you watch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sri! Sorry for the late comment, but I'm glad you're taking some time off! I am too, so let's all enjoy this little free time we have! Make sure to relax!

    ReplyDelete